We are proud to be the first independent publisher to become an accredited Living Wage Employer. Read more about Living Wage employer status.
MARKETING EXECUTIVE (NON-FICTION AND FICTION)
Profile Books is a leading independent publisher with strengths in non-fiction. Its lists are Serpent’s Tail, Souvenir Press and imprints including Wellcome Collection, The Economist and Viper Books. Publishing inventive books, powerful voices and lively thought, we create books that surprise, delight and endure.
We have an exciting opportunity for a creative, energetic and highly organised Marketing Executive to join our award-winning team. You will be a keen reader across non-fiction and fiction and have an awareness of our publishing areas. You will be keyed into cultural trends and be committed to reaching new audiences in innovative ways. You will have experience of working in the publishing industry and will know how to tell – and sell – a good story.
In this role, you will:
– Devise and implement innovative marketing campaigns – Find and nurture audiences for our books
– Book and design online and offline ad creative, marketing materials and point-of-sale
– Work to a budget
– Run influencer campaigns and blog tours and create new brand partnerships
– Manage social media accounts and create newsletters
– Report on campaign results
– Maintain GDPR compliant contact databases
– Liaise with other departments, authors and agents on campaigns
The role is remote with office access until September. From September, we expect to return to the office (in Farringdon, London) a minimum of two days a week, and more when possible.
To apply, please send a cover letter, opening with a one-line pitch on why you’re the best candidate for the role. Send this along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: in the region of £26,000-£30,000
The deadline for applications is midnight on Wednesday 23rd June.
We run 8 week long internship programmes and invite applications at various points during the year. Please check back to this page or follow us on social media where we will announce when we are open for applications. Our internships are paid at the London Living Wage rate.